At the start of this project our client had actually hand drawn the the general idea for the ring. This multi-component design is definitely a masterpiece, and was a pleasure to create.
The client had already drawn up the general design ideas for her ring. This heavily themed ring was to follow the motif of a flower, which is represented by styled diamond halo setting.
Following the flower motif of the setting, the shank was designed as the surrounding leaves.
Here you can see all the unique traits that make up this beautiful ring.
1. The diamond halo surrounding the centre diamond, modelled after a flower.
2. The setting also contains a sapphire, surrounded be milgrain.
3. The shank is set with additional diamonds, accenting the milgrain leaf pattern.
4. Following suit with the leaf motif is hand engraving throughout the rest of the ring.
5. The inside of the ring has been engraved with a lovely message from him.